To register as media for MILCOM 2005, please contact:
PR Manager, AFCEA International
- Media are invited to attend the MILCOM 2005 unclassified program and
the exhibits as guests of the sponsoring organization. Media are not
permitted access to any MILCOM Classified Program activity. A pressroom
and publicity coordinators will be available to assist the media.
- Media representatives must register to attend the session, present
valid credentials (photo ID, Congressional Gallery Pass, Pentagon Press
Pass or equivalent) and their visit must be coordinated with the MILCOM
publicity staff. International media representatives must be
certified/registered with the Department of State. Photographers and
videographers require an escort into the sessions and exhibits. If on
assignment for another publication, freelancing or researching, an
explanatory letter from the publication's editor must be provided.
- Media representatives wishing to attend a keynote session should
advise the publicity coordinator so that proper arrangements can be made
and proper protocol followed.
- Unclassified public domain panels and tutorials are open to the
media and may be recorded as long as the proceedings are not disturbed.
Interviews may be conducted subsequent to the sessions at the discretion
of the panelists.
- Soliciting or accepting orders for any product or service, including
advertising space in the exhibit hall or any other part of the MILCOM
area is prohibited. Distribution of a media outlet organization's
publications or other promotional material is prohibited.
- MILCOM reserves the right to restrict or revoke media access
privileges to this event if members of the press fail to follow the
press guidelines provided upon registering for the event, during the
media orientation briefing or inappropriate conference behavior
determined by the MILCOM Executive Committee. All members of the media
will be treated fairly and equitably at MILCOM 2005.