Planning is in high gear for MILCOM 2013!
in-depth panel discussions
exhibits technical innovations tutorials
Deadlines for papers, panels, and tutorials extended to May 17th!
Call for papers
MILCOM 2013 is soliciting technical papers and proposals for tutorials and panels on current topics of interest applicable to military communications networking, timing, services, and applications. Professionals in industry, academia, and government worldwide are encouraged to contribute and participate.
Due to the current fiscal environment, we are not accepting classified papers for MILCOM in 2013.
- Track 1. Waveforms and Signal Processing
- Track 2. Networking Protocols and Performance
- Track 3. Cyber Security and Trusted Computing
- Track 4. System Perspectives
- Track 5. Services and Applications
- Track 6. Selected Topics in Communications
- Track 7. International Perspectives on Communications